First Deposit Bonus 0% *Terms apply
welcome bonus join now First time depositors only. Min deposit £10. Max offer: Bingo Tickets worth £40 (£40 to play BIG BANG) & 50 Pending Free Spins (Irish Luck, win cap of £1, wins are set at min £0). Pending Free Spins will be available once £5 of deposit funds have been wagered. Bingo Tickets/Free spins are valid for 7 days. All winnings are real money and cashable at any time. Valid until further notice. General withdrawal restrictions & full T&Cs apply
Sailor Bingo Review
- Software: Dragonfish, Microgaming, Eyecon Pty Ltd
- Games: 90 ball bingo, 75 ball bingo, 80 ball bingo, 50 ball bingo
- Payment Options: Neteller, Visa, Mastercard, paysafecard, Paypal, Skrill, Boku *
*PLEASE NOTE: UK Players Cannot Deposit Via Credit Card.
- Minimum Deposit: £10
- Devices: Web, Mobile
- Currencies: British Pounds
- Networks: Sailor Bingo is not part of a network.
- Launch Date : 2016
- Support Phone numbers : +44 (0)2036081305
- Live Chat Available : YES
- Licenses : UK Gambling Commission, Gibraltar Regulatory Authority
- Restricted Countries : United States, Afghanistan, Albania, American Samoa, Antigua and Barbuda, Argentina, Armenia, Australia, Azerbaijan, Bangladesh, Belarus, Belgium, Bosnia and Herzegovina, Bulgaria, Canada, China, Cook Islands, Cote dIvoire, Croatia, Cuba, Czech Republic, Denmark, Estonia, France, French Guiana, French Polynesia, Gibraltar, Guadeloupe, Guam, Hungary, India, Indonesia, Iran, Iraq, Israel, Italy, Japan, Korea, Latvia, Libya, Lithuania, Macedonia, Malaysia, Martinique, Mayotte, Moldova, Montenegro, Myanmar, Nauru, Netherlands, Nigeria, Northern Mariana Islands, Pakistan, Philippines, Poland, Puerto Rico, Reunion, Romania, Russian Federation, Saint Barthelemy, Saint Helena, Ascension and Tristan da Cunha, Saint Martin, Saint Pierre and Miquelon, Serbia, Slovakia, Slovenia, Somalia, South Africa, South Sudan, Spain, Sudan, Syrian Arab Republic, Thailand, Turkey, Ukraine, United States Minor Outlying Islands, Uzbekistan, Virgin Islands US, Wallis and Futuna, Yemen, Zimbabwe, Kosovo