First Deposit Bonus 0% *Terms apply
New players only. 18+. Valid until further notice. Min dep £10. 1 wheel spin. Prizes and odds vary & include free spins [FS], Games bonuses [GB] and Coins. FS wins granted in GB over 4 days & valid for 3 days. GB valid on selected games only. WR: 85x GB. GB wins cap: £100 + initial bonus. UK: deposit balance can be withdrawn at any time. Country restrictions apply. 18+. Full T&C apply. T&C's Apply.
Moon Games Review
Moon Games, which is part of the United Bingo Network, has become a popular destination for online gamers.
Since its launch in 2013, the website has gained a considerable audience and is renowned for its abundance of games. Moreover, they pride themselves on being 100% safety conscious to ensure their players receive the best experience. This is reflected in their fair play policies and how committed the customer service staff are; players can access services 24 hours a day.
In the games department Moon Games definitely doesn't disappoint, in fact it gives long-standing competitors a run for their money. The reason for this is because they deliver over 200 games, consisting of slots, instant games and casino options to keep you entertained and immersed in the community. What is more, although the site is far from a bingo dedicated platform, they present a good range of bingo based activities that will struggle to be beaten.
Another fulfilling aspect of the brand is the fact that they make sure that all types of users are addressed; the free play section, while not as extensive as other gaming categories, still leaves you spoilt for choice. As well as being able to interact with the most popular games on the site, users have the opportunity to play demo versions of paid games. The latter feature is an element that isn't widely seen across websites of this design, and definitely not in this number. There are approximately 20 plus demo games.
All these activities, and the many others, can be added as favourites to help you create your very own tailored experience. There is a star icon that you can click to save the games you love, meaning you can simply visit the 'My Games' tab rather than browsing the entire site. Furthermore, if gamers change their mind they can simply re-click the star symbol to remove the games from their personalised list. It couldn't be easier.
Rewards and Promotions
The rewards and online promotions, although separated into two categories, do interconnected on some of the benefits customers can indulge in, such as the £500 bonus for first time players. However, this reward is only accessible once you become part of the VIP scheme at Moon Games. Put simply, users won't receive this reward just by joining, they will actually have to spend money before they can trigger it.
Furthermore, players can make two more deposits which both are 100% matched, meaning you could be securing a £500 bonus each time you make a deposit although you probably won't deposit quite that much. As a result, first timers could enjoy a staggering £1,500 reward if they are high rollers.
Many of the promotions are also greatly linked to the brand's VIP club, meaning that certain elements, such as the collectable stars and chips, only start to come into play if you're a paid member.
The Moon Games loyalty scheme can appear confusing at first glance. This is because two sections on the website give different information on the levels involved in the membership. In the promotions section, there are a grand total of six stages noted, with five representing playing customers. However, in the VIP section, only three levels are stated as being part of the scheme: Cosmic, Galactic and Super Nova.
Despite this, however, there are still many benefits that you can take advantage of if you decide to work your way up the tiers. Not only do the bonuses become larger, but also opportunities become more exclusive, such as special online tournaments for only the most loyal of VIP players.
- Software: GlobalCom / Cassava, GTS, NetEnt, Dragonfish, Eyecon Pty Ltd, NextGen Gaming, IGT, PariPlay Ltd, WMS Gaming, 888, Random Logic, CasinoFlex, Fantasma Games, Electrocoin, Sunfox Games, AMANET, Section8 Studios, GamePlay Interactive
- Games: Slots, Scratchcards, Casino games, Roulette, Keno, Blackjack, Poker
- Payment Options: Neteller, UKash, Visa, Mastercard, Visa Electron, Switch / Maestro, Delta, Solo, paysafecard, EntroPay, WebMoney, Paypal, Skrill, Maestro *
*PLEASE NOTE: UK Players Cannot Deposit Via Credit Card.
- Minimum Deposit: £10
- Devices: Web, Mobile
- Deposit Bonus From: £10
- Currencies: British Pounds, US Dollars, Euros, Canadian Dollars
- Networks: Moon Games is not part of a network.
- Launch Date : 2013
- Support Email : [email protected]
- Support Phone numbers : 0800 279 3222
+44 203 544 6731
- Live Chat Available : NO
- Licenses : UK Gambling Commission, Gibraltar Regulatory Authority
- Restricted Countries : United States, Albania, Antigua and Barbuda, Armenia, Australia, Azerbaijan, Belarus, Belgium, Bosnia and Herzegovina, Bulgaria, Croatia, Czech Republic, Denmark, Estonia, France, Gibraltar, Hungary, Indonesia, Israel, Italy, Latvia, Lithuania, Macedonia, Malaysia, Moldova, Montenegro, Romania, Russian Federation, Serbia, Slovakia, Slovenia, South Africa, Spain, Turkey, Ukraine, Kosovo