18+ new players only. Minimum deposit £10. Maximum amount of tickets is fixed at 120. Tickets will be awarded to 4 specified rooms only, 30 tickets per room. Max 6 tickets per game. Winnings in real cash. Withdrawal policy applies. Full T&Cs apply.
Monkey Bingo Review
Looking for a fresh, fun new bingo site? Monkey Bingo was introduced onto the bingo market in November 2014. Powered by DragonFish software, the site has quickly gained an excellent reputation.
It remains separate from the actual DragonFish network which means players are guaranteed a unique, fresh experience. There are plenty of promotions, a great choice of games and excellent cash jackpots to be won every single day.
Based and licensed in Gibraltar, the site is owned by Cassava Enterprises. It has a fun, exciting atmosphere with a chance for players to meet new friends along the way.
The range of games found at Monkey Bingo is fantastic. There really is something to suit everyone. Looking for a good choice of bingo games? With 5 line, 75 and 90 ball games available, the site provides plenty of winning opportunities.
The 5 line game is speedy, fun and creates more winners than any other type of bingo on the site. Players can also compete to win larger jackpots in the progressive bingo games. Or why not try your luck in the guaranteed jackpot games? There are also plenty of free bingo games running daily. No matter what your budget, there is always something to fit it at Monkey Bingo.
The fun doesn’t just stop at bingo. Players will find a wide range of mini games, slots, scratchcards and table games. There are also progressive slots available. With so many games on offer, you can spend hours on the site without getting bored.
The design of the site is completely different to any other site out there. This is a definite advantage. The main theme of the site is based around the jungle. Colourful cartoon vines, trees and happy looking monkeys await you, providing a fun, captivating experience.
It has a professional design and really grabs your attention from the minute you land on the homepage. The tabs are slightly different in the fact they are given monkey themed names. So, instead of finding simple ‘Bingo’, ‘Promotions’ and ‘Refer a Friend’, you’ll find ‘Bingo Bongo’, ‘Orango Offers’ and ‘Prime-Mate’. The overall design really can’t be faulted and it does provide an original experience.
There is a great VIP club on the site, with five different levels. Each new member automatically joins the club at the lowest level. For every £1 wagered in slots or bingo, you will receive one diamond. There isn’t currently a store available where you can redeem the diamonds, but the site promises one is coming soon. The more you play, the higher up the levels you’ll go and the bigger the prizes will be.
- Software: GlobalCom / Cassava, NetEnt, Dragonfish, NextGen Gaming, 888
- Games: 90 ball bingo, 75 ball bingo, Instant games, Slots, Scratchcards, Casino games, Bingo, High 5 Bingo
- Payment Options: Neteller, UKash, Visa, Visa Electron, Switch / Maestro, paysafecard, Bank Transfer, EntroPay, Wirecard, Cheque, Bank Wire
- Minimum Deposit: £5
- Devices: Web, Mobile
- Currencies: British Pounds
- Networks: Ignite Bingo Network
- Launch Date : 2014
- Support Email : email@example.com
- Support Phone numbers : 0800 901 2463
+44 203 713 5122
- Live Chat Available : NO
- Licenses : UK Gambling Commission
- Restricted Countries : United States, Antigua and Barbuda, Armenia, Australia, Azerbaijan, Belarus, Belgium, Bosnia and Herzegovina, Bulgaria, Croatia, Czech Republic, Denmark, Estonia, France, Gibraltar, Hungary, Indonesia, Israel, Italy, Latvia, Lithuania, Macedonia, Malaysia, Moldova, Montenegro, Romania, Russian Federation, Serbia, Slovakia, Slovenia, South Africa, Spain, Turkey, Ukraine, Kosovo