Kaboo Casino Review
To many, it may have appeared that the online casino industry had brought everything new in terms of concept.
There are so many sites with the word Vegas in them, so many sites that have a black and gold colour scheme that backdrops images of affluence and decadence, that it kind of feels like all of the ideas have been used up now, or at least it did.
In 2015, Kaboo casino arrived on the scene, and it set about immediately proving that all of these assumptions were in correct by bringing something that felt impossible, an entirely unique casino site.
Kaboo is a creepy, disturbing, and enthralling site from the outset (although it has softened its design on the homepage a little, which was probably a good idea as the old one was terrifying!) and has set itself up to become a cult classic, and has been slowly accomplishing exactly that.
Design and theme
When you enter Kaboo casino, it’s like entering another world, literally, because that is what you are doing.
Steeped in influence from the realm of dark fantasy, Kaboo is based on a planet from an alternative universe, one which you have to work your way through as you play on.
With a full immersion into game play, everything is themed here, everything is working towards the same end, and every time you play, deposit, or anything else at Kaboo, you get closer to your goal.
There are some truly unique touches at play at Kaboo Casino, not least the fact that some of the ‘information’ available at the bottom of the page has been covered over, adding a sense that you are not entirely sure what you’re getting into here.
This is the closest an online casino has ever got to the attention and detail in terms of storyline that one would expect from a PC or console game, and it means that this site really stands out.
All of the basics you need are here, information, promotions, simple navigation, but they are packaged in a way that is entirely original, and incredibly exciting.
The games at Kaboo Casino are not uniquely built to match the storyline of the casino, as you may have been concerned they would be, because that would almost definitely be a terrible idea.
Instead you have games here from some of the most trusted software providers around, IGT Interactive, Microgaming, NetEnt, NYX Gaming, and Play'n GO. You’ll find wider varieties elsewhere, but you’d be hard pushed to find better.
If you’re a slots fan, you’ll find most of the popular classics you may be looking for, including Starburst, Dead or Alive, Gonzo’s Quest, Glow, and many more. If you’re more of a fan of new releases, you’ll be covered here too, with Aloha! Cluster Pays, Jimi Hendrix, and Drive: Multiplier Mayhem just a small selection of the games that are on offer. You’ll also find progressives such as Hall of Gods and Mega Fortune here.
That’s not to say there’s no exclusive slots here, NRVNA, the hard to find slot, is here, and it is assumed that Kaboo will be partnering up with some of the biggest names in the industry to create games specifically for the site as Kaboo, and its concept, gains popularity.
It is a special moment when you find something that is completely unique within a busy market, and they don’t come much busier than the online casino industry.
That’s what makes Kaboo such a breath of fresh air, an excellent execution of an incredible idea, that is, without doubt, nothing like anything you’ve seen before from a casino site!
- Software: NetEnt, Microgaming, Play n GO, NextGen Gaming, Evolution Gaming, Yggdrasil Gaming, Thunderkick, Elk Studios Software, QuickSpin, Just For The Win, Jade Rabbit Studios
- Games: Slots, Casino games, Video poker, Exclusive games, Mobile Games
- Payment Options: Neteller, Visa, Mastercard, Visa Electron, paysafecard, Euteller, Skrill, Trustly
- Minimum Deposit: £10
- Devices: Web, Mobile
- Currencies: British Pounds, US Dollars, Euros, Norwegian Kroner, Swedish Kronor
- Networks: Kaboo Casino is not part of a network.
- Launch Date : 2016
- Support Email : [email protected]
- Support Phone numbers : +44 8000119554
- Live Chat Available : YES
- Licenses : UK Gambling Commission, Malta Gaming Authority
- Restricted Countries : United States, Algeria, Australia, Austria, China, Comoros, Denmark, Ecuador, Faroe Islands, France, French Guiana, French Polynesia, French Southern Territories, Greenland, Guadeloupe, Hong Kong, Indonesia, Iran, Ireland, Italy, Libya, Malawi, Malaysia, Martinique, Mayotte, New Caledonia, Portugal, Romania, Saint Pierre and Miquelon, Singapore, Spain, Sweden, Turkey, United States Minor Outlying Islands, Virgin Islands US, Wallis and Futuna