First Deposit Bonus 300% *Terms apply
Scary Bingo Review
The title may be silly, but credit where it is due, Scary Bingo goes all out on its theme, and it does it very, very well. A very tongue in cheek presentation of the concept, Scary Bingo is a charming looking site. It is also very easy to navigate and understand, making it a great site to visit for the newbie.
But looking pretty is only the first part, a site needs to back up its image by offering exciting promotions and games for its players. Can Scary Bingo do this? Or is it just a pretty (if slightly scary) face?
90 ball, 75 ball, and high 5 bingo are all available as progressive games, so hardcore bingo players will find something to suit their requirements, and novices have a variety to try to pick their favourite.
For those who are more interested in instant win games, you have not been forgotten, there is a good, if not extensive, collection of slots and scratch card games available for you to enjoy.
Scary Bingo is a fairly average site, the games and offers are available in the exact same form elsewhere on the same network. However, the attention to detail when it comes to design and theme, makes Scary Bingo a fun place for players of all standards to come together and enjoy a game.
- Software: Dragonfish
- Games: 90 ball bingo, 75 ball bingo, Slots, Scratchcards, Mobile Games
- Payment Options: Neteller, Visa, Mastercard, Visa Electron, paysafecard, Bank Transfer, EntroPay, Wirecard, Cheque, Paypal, Maestro *
*PLEASE NOTE: UK Players Cannot Deposit Via Credit Card.
- Minimum Deposit: £5
- Devices: Web, Mobile
- Deposit Bonus From: £5
- Currencies: British Pounds
- Deposit Bonus Upto: £10
- Networks: Dragonfish Network
- Launch Date : 2015
- Support Phone numbers : 0800 901 2510
- Live Chat Available : YES
- Licenses : UK Gambling Commission
- Restricted Countries : United States, Antigua and Barbuda, Armenia, Australia, Azerbaijan, Belarus, Belgium, Bosnia and Herzegovina, Bulgaria, Croatia, Czech Republic, Denmark, Estonia, France, Gibraltar, Hungary, Indonesia, Israel, Italy, Latvia, Lithuania, Macedonia, Malaysia, Moldova, Montenegro, Romania, Russian Federation, Serbia, Slovakia, Slovenia, South Africa, Spain, Turkey, Ukraine, Kosovo