First Deposit Bonus 300% *Terms apply
Spy Bingo Review
At last, what we have all been waiting for has finally happened, the worlds of online bingo and being a spy have combined to create Spy Bingo. The bingo aspect is bingo games, promotions, basically a bingo site, and the spy aspect is, well, there’s a picture of a man in a hat, and sometimes they put the word spy in the terms and conditions…
This is lazy theme work if there has ever been any, I am not even sure what trend it is that Spy Bingo is trying to capitalise on. But if you look past that, the site is actually quite pleasant to look at and easy to navigate.
90 ball, 75 ball, and high five bingo are the options here, all progressive jackpots, which is nice enough, but again not the best selection around. You will also find some slots, and some scratch card games, but not a great amount of either.
Continuing the theme of not quite enough effort, there are some games available for mobile and tablet players, but not a huge amount.
And therein lies the problem with Spy Bingo. It is an okay site, but there is not enough of anything, this site feels like a movie that is made up entirely of sub-plots, with no main storyline to hold everything together. Spy Bingo is average at best.
- Software: Dragonfish, 888
- Games: 90 ball bingo, 75 ball bingo, Instant games, Slots, Mobile Games
- Payment Options: Neteller, Visa, Mastercard, paysafecard, Bank Transfer, EntroPay, Cheque, Paypal, Maestro *
*PLEASE NOTE: UK Players Cannot Deposit Via Credit Card.
- Minimum Deposit: £10
- Devices: Web, Mobile
- Deposit Bonus From: £5
- Currencies: British Pounds, US Dollars
- Deposit Bonus Upto: £100
- Networks: Dragonfish Network
- Launch Date : 2015
- Support Phone numbers : 0800 901 2510
- Live Chat Available : YES
- Licenses : UK Gambling Commission
- Restricted Countries : United States, Antigua and Barbuda, Armenia, Australia, Azerbaijan, Belarus, Belgium, Bosnia and Herzegovina, Bulgaria, Croatia, Czech Republic, Denmark, Estonia, France, Gibraltar, Hungary, Indonesia, Israel, Italy, Latvia, Lithuania, Macedonia, Malaysia, Moldova, Montenegro, Romania, Russian Federation, Serbia, Slovakia, Slovenia, South Africa, Spain, Turkey, Ukraine, Kosovo