First Deposit Bonus 0% *Terms apply
New customers only, limited to one per person. If you’ve previously had a Paddy Power account, you will not qualify for the offer. Place your FIRST bet on any Sportsbook market and if it loses we will refund your stake in CASH. Max refund for this offer is £20. Only deposits made using Cards or Paypal will qualify for this promotion. T&Cs apply. Paddy's Rewards Club: Get a £10 free bet when you place 5x bets of £10+. T&Cs apply.
Paddy Power Sports Review
Paddy Power Sports is an offshoot of Paddy Power Sports, one of Ireland’s biggest and most successful independent bookmakers. This betting site has set itself apart from its competitors thanks to its unique and more humorous website content and the fact that you can bet on a huge array of events of practically any type from all over the world. Paddy Power Sports has earned an outstanding reputation among players and industry experts alike thanks to its website content and betting opportunities, as well as its high level of security and its long-standing commitment to providing players with the highest quality of games. Paddy Power was founded in 1988 when three of Ireland’s largest bookmakers merged; now the company operates over 300 stores and its online sites are fully compatible with tablets and smartphones.
One of the most appealing features of Paddy Power Sports is the huge number of bets you can place. There’s a wide variety of events to bet on, from more localised events that don’t attract much attention to popular games that have millions watching on TV. Some of the classic sports you can bet on include football, greyhound racing, tennis, boxing, cricket and golf, along with darts, rugby, basketball, baseball and snooker. There are more than just real-life sports events on offer: with Paddy Power Sports you can be on virtual sports events and e-sports, as well as lotteries and politics. The number of events you can bet on is huge and you’re bound to find plenty to keep you going.
Another popular feature of Paddy Power Sports is the ability to live bet on a number of events. With this feature, you quickly place a bet on an event and don’t have to fill out a full betting slip. Telephone betting is another great feature which lets you place bets by phone, so if you’re away from your computer, you don’t have to miss out on the chance to bet on events. The phone lines you have to ring up to use this feature are open from 9am-1am every day except Saturdays, when they’re open from 8.30am-1am. The number is free to phone and lines stay open later than usual for certain special events. When placing bets over the phone, each bet has to be a minimum of £5 in value. Through the website you can also watch a selection of live sporting events – certain events even have audio commentary provided.
If you’re a fan of betting on sporting events, Paddy Power Sports is the site for you. The huge number of sports covered is hard to beat and there’s a lot to keep players of all interests entertained. If you’re a new player, you’ll find it easy to find your way round the site and get used to all the betting terminology thanks to the helpful information provided for new players. Customer service is top-notch, with a telephone number, email address and live chat all available – as a great help to customers, the site posts the time you should expect to wait before getting a reply.
- Software: Electracade, Proprietary Software, Playtech, Gamesys, GTECH G2, IGT, OpenBet Ltd, Evolution Gaming, Blueprint Gaming, Cayetano Gaming, GamesOS, Bettorlogic, Inspired Gaming, Red7Mobile
- Games: Sports betting, Virtual Sports
- Payment Options: Neteller, UKash, Visa, Mastercard, Visa Electron, Paypal, Skrill, Maestro *
*PLEASE NOTE: UK Players Cannot Deposit Via Credit Card.
- Minimum Deposit: £5
- Devices: Web, Mobile
- Deposit Bonus From: £10
- Currencies: British Pounds, Euros
- Networks: Paddy Power Sports is not part of a network.
- Launch Date : 2015
- Support Phone numbers : UK: 08000 565 275
- Live Chat Available : YES
- Licenses : UK Gambling Commission, Alderney Gambling Commission
- Restricted Countries : United States, American Samoa, Aruba, Australia, Bahamas, Bahrain, Barbados, Belarus, Belgium, Brazil, Bulgaria, Canada, Christmas Island, Cocos Islands, Congo, Cuba, Cyprus, Denmark, France, French Guiana, French Polynesia, French Southern Territories, Germany, Guadeloupe, Guam, Hong Kong, Iran, Iraq, Israel, Italy, Latvia, Libya, Macao, Marshall Islands, Martinique, Mayotte, Mexico, Micronesia, Myanmar, Netherlands, New Caledonia, Nigeria, Norfolk Island, Northern Mariana Islands, Pakistan, Palestine, Philippines, Puerto Rico, Reunion, Russian Federation, Saint Barthelemy, Saint Helena, Ascension and Tristan da Cunha, Saint Kitts and Nevis, Saint Lucia, Saint Martin, Saint Pierre and Miquelon, Singapore, South Africa, Spain, Sudan, Syrian Arab Republic, Taiwan, Tanzania, Timor Leste, Tunisia, Turkey, Turkmenistan, United States Minor Outlying Islands, Virgin Islands US, Wallis and Futuna